Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
EMPLOYEE01. Sending to just a few members just got easier!
Need to create a new email to a handful of recipients? Or have you already sent an email and now need to send it to a few new families, or resend to a couple of people now that you've fixed their email addresses? Previously, you would create a new member list, add recipients to it, and then send your email to this list.
Now, when creating a new email (below left for a new PEX email) or changing recipients on an existing email's Email Settings tab (below right), simply select the new option Select specific members to choose recipients from your group's membership.
Note: If you use PTO Manager's Volunteer Builder to select your recipients, you can also use this feature to make list modifications from the Email Settings tab before sending your email.
2. We've made it simple to email responders of an Engagement Widget (EW)
Right from the widget, Administrators and Editors can now easily access an email address formatted specifically to email exactly those members that have responded in a certain way to a question in an Engagement Widget! (Check out this quick 53-second video for a brief introduction to Engagement Widgets. )
To do this, click a question's envelope icon ( , see above) to bring up a pop-up (see below) where you can select which group of responders you'd like to email. You have options to send to:
- All Responders ("Thank you for your time!"),
- Non-Responders ("Even though we didn't hear from you, if you're free on Saturday, we can still use your help!"),
- Responders of a specific choice ("Here's an update 9am helpers! Please arrive at 8:45 for set up!")
- Responders of a combination of choices ("Afternoon Helpers! The Wilson family is bringing pizza!").
3. Here are a couple of other helpful new features:
- To help locate an email in your group content (click Group content (delete, copy, move) on your group home page to get to your group content), you can sort the contents in descending or ascending order by clicking the Address Name, Subject, or Modified column header).
- Displaying your email archive (click Email archive on your group home page to view your archive) will now display faster by initially showing emails sent during the last 3 months and then allowing you to click to show the next 6 months, and then by year after that.
4. Internet Explorer 11
Lastly, thank you for your patience while we made the necessary changes to support the new browser version. In case you had to temporarily use a different browser, you can now switch back to IE11!